The Dutch label taps up one of the world’s most underrated selectors for a new compilation.
Swiss selector, Sassy J has collaborated with Rush Hour for a new compilation based upon the ethos of her Patchwork night. The 13 track release – 10 of which are unreleased – from producers covering the deeper spectrum including Larry Heard as Mr Fingers, Hanna, Dego as 2000Black, as well as Flying Lotus collaborator Georgia Ann Muldrow.
The Patchwork night sees the Swiss selector – real name Judith Biffiger – invite her favourite DJs to her home town of Bern as well as slots in London, and has seen appearances from the likes of Theo Parrish, Floating Points, MF DOOM, and Moodymann.
Patchwork comes out on 12th December 2019 on vinyl, CD & digital.
1. Farrah Boulé – Mother Of Mantras
2. Warm – Blue Sunrise
3. 2000Black – Plastic Jam
4. Hanna – Spaceland
5. Alex Attias & Sassy J Present OJA – Jelly Bubble Rise
6. Nu-Era – Mirror Images
7. GB – The Projector
8. Aardvarck – Aap Noot
9. Mr. Fingers – Survivor
10. Georgia Anne Muldrow – Always
11. Carlos Niño & Friends – Mushroooooomslive feat. Jamire Williams and Josh Johnson
12. Ivan “Mamão” Conti – Amazon Orison
13. WaH-ChU-KU – Phereo In The House